More and more, we talk about the changes that the globalized world brings about. Regarding the trading sector, advances have been proceeding as the capital market is increasing its scale, provoking the trading platforms to reach new standards and implement additional features in order to correspond and prove themselves to be stable and secure trading systems. The trading platform interface is nothing more than an outward of such a technological mechanism when the architecture of the trading platforms is the core of the platform, everything that is under the hood.
While most of the members of the trading market do not reach deep into the architectural wilds, in this article, we will cast a brief look under the hood of the trading platform and prove the importance of this technology.
What does Architecture in IT mean?
IT Architecture presents a set of principles, techniques, and guidelines that businesses apply to administer the obtaining, multiplying, creating, and adjusting IT resources. Moreover, this system of rules comprises software and hardware development and takes place as a central diagram of elements in the application.
Its architecture is a strategy that supports trading capabilities at different levels and is called to find out the specifics of the platforms and to develop the principles of the technology according to its standards and rules.
The trading platform can be observed as an element that calculates data and has a double-direction relation with the market: it gathers information from the market and deals with making orders and obtaining responses.
Relying on the market data, the system gets information on the latest trading history and the current trading volume, as well as the changes in pricing and the tendencies of the trades. In case the need to revise the recent history of the trades emerges, especially when the traders have the intention to conduct the analysis of the figures and trends, the ordinary trading platform applies the storage of data and the tools to run it. Furthermore, previous platforms required the creation of additional software for storing the trading solutions and the interface for displaying the activity of the trader.
By virtue of the present trading platforms’ developers, the list of additional features is not extensive, and the clients can implement various solutions to the architecture that will benefit their trades.
- The architecture of the trading platform, when built by the expert team, makes it possible to integrate the system with other traders from any country in the world.
- It is compatible with numerous products and can be easily adjusted to the number of formats of the software.
- Architecture provides a possibility for traders to build custom algorithms for trades and adjust them in that way to force the most productivity and outrun the competitors on the market.
- This technology reaches far beyond the usual sources of information such as market data, position data, and data on mergers, acquisitions, or transactions. It gathers analytics from up-to-date sources like social networks, sensors, and click data which is a much quicker approach.
- Trading Architecture allows the traders to interact within the platforms on chats or forums and also establishes a system of notifications to keep them informed.
- With the help of technological architecture, traders can execute complex trading strategies via a computerized system, omitting the risk of failures.
- Some custom trading platform developers provide the architectural solution empowered with features that allow managing customized funding events.
Having installed the first-rate trading platform architecture, which is developed in a qualified way and proves itself as a stable and competitive one, traders get a system that performs tasks effectively, is agile, and is able to withstand the upcoming updates and superstructures. Secure trading software architecture can be successfully installed on other platforms and adjusted to distinct systems.
Fintatech is a trading platform development company that provides modular and easily installed company solutions that can be time-efficiently plugged into existing infrastructure due to the high-resistance architecture that functions smoothly and opens the possibilities for future development.
Fintatech offers a ready-made base for the trading platform creation called Trading Data Server that saves the time of building the same from scratch.
In addition, Fintatech presents the pioneering approach called Customizations on Request. With this technique, the clients buy the easily modified architecture of the Fintatech as a foundation for creating their brilliant personal projects with more sophisticated features. This architecture requires just adding the branding and custom features and is ready to launch. The approach results are the most beneficial for those who strive to make a unique platform with a fixed budget and in a short time.
Fintatech Trading Platform Architecture already has a list of solutions where you can see the principles of their work:
Identity server (IS) contains two modules: ASP Net identity and Identity Server 4.
Implements internal logic using the CQRS pattern. At the current moment, IS includes commands and queries in one solution.
Asp Net identity provider includes such logical components as UserManager, RoleManager, SignInManager, DB access, and Data Seeding.
Identity Server 4 is responsible for the authorization flow and tokens provided. For authorization, a cookies scheme, but other services use bearer tokens to verify a user and access.
This token is provided by IS and includes information about the user like user ID, role, user tags, first and last name, email, expiration, etc.
Fintatech Trading Sofware Development Company can become your main partner in questions connected to Architecture development. Contact Fintatech to get in touch with us.